Resuming Face-to-Face Masterbrew course in Melbourne
Book all courses through the Melbourne or Perth portal in the Table below
It’s no Longer a Secret to Successful Brewing
But Do You Know the 7 Proven Keys to brew better beer consistently? …
For a quick overview why not consider the 1 day Essentials course first
See table below for all video-conferencing course details
Watch this video for an insight into our brewing courses
Which Course To Take?
This depends on you current experience.
- Do you have some limited homebrewing experience? Then book the 1 day Essentials Course
- Have you brewed at home for some time and feel competent but need more nitty gritty details? Then do the 4 day Masterbrew course
- Have completed the Masterbrew course and are now ready to start a Microbrewery. Then do the Platinum Premium Package.
Need more advice? Then call Vincent on +61(0)408104176
Group bookings for the Masterbrew course (2 or more) entitles all to a discount. To qualify for this you should enroll all under the Silver package.
Platinum Premium Package- Starting a Microbrewery Course (for Entrepreneurs and potential Microbrewers)
Once the 4 day Masterbrew course is completed you are eligible to enroll for This special package.
This is a bridging course to actually getting ready to start your own microbrewery.
It is largely self directed using a comprehensive document, based on the extensive experience of the author and Masterbrewer, Vincent Costanzo. You will have opportunity to interact with Vincent once you have gone through the document or at any stage,
Are You Interested?
Want to know What’s Covered?
What’s included in the MASTERBREW Course – 3 consecutive days
What’s included in the ESSENTIALS Brewing Course – 1 day preceding the 4 day Masterbrew course
What’s included in the Platinum Premium Package– Starting Your Own Microbrewery Course
For further details and enrollments click on the hyperlinked courses in the following table.
Enroll on the protected site, WeTeachMe and by paying securely with credit card ensures a seat in any of the courses.
|Start your micobrewery||Platinum Premium Package||on-going||On-Line- Australia||$2500|
All Grain Courses
|One Day Brewing Essentials||please enquire||
Zoom Video Conferencing
|3 Day Masterbrew||please enquire||from $1550|
|Silver Lining Package||please enquire||$1550|
|3 Day Face-to-face Masterbrew||May 21, June 4, 2023||$1580|
All Grain Courses
|One Day Brewing Essentials||Zoom Video Conferencing||$550|
|3 Day Masterbrew||from $1550|
|Silver Lining Package||$1550|
(See Melbourne/Perth Couses)
|One Day Brewing Essentials||Suspended|
|3 Day Masterbrew|
|Silver Lining Package|
|Advanced All Grain Brewing 1-on-1||ADV1-on-1||Time negotiable
|Zoom Video Conferencing l||From $1980||Open|
As a home-brewer or micro-brewer you can eliminate almost all problems by understanding just what to do when it comes to brewing good, consistent beer.
- You can spend weeks making and preparing a batch of beer and so you can’t afford for your beer to turn out bad.
- Avoid learning from trial and error which can be a long and agonising process.
Avoid making the same mistakes over and over again only to get the same result; sour, loss of hoppiness and maltiness, medicinal, stinky, winey, vegetably, and so on.
No matter what level you are at you can hone in your skills with laser like precision in just 3-4 days by joining us in the fun-filled short brewing courses at a location near you.
By knowing the 8 proven methods of how to brew better beer you will benefit in the following ways;
- Improve your brewing skills and produce good consistent beer (tastes better for longer)
- attain confidence in your ability to brew beer (all the keys will be revealed)
- understand the scientific basics to brewing good beer (put in a simply easy way)
- attain a solid foundation to entering the microbrewery scene (go from amateur to professional in a much abbreviated time)
- separate yourself from the pack and know how to produce beer with longer lasting freshness (this is the key to becoming the New Brewer of the 21st Century)
Select a short brewing course from around Australasia (see the table below). We have courses for;
- beginners (1 day Intro Extract and 1 Day Essentials all-grain)
- the more advanced grain home brewer or craft brewer (3 day intensive Masterbrew)
- the business entrepreneur who wants to learn how to start their own microbrewery and run it (Platinum Premium Package)
Gift Voucher Brewing Experience
Are you looking for that special experience to gift to someone special?Read more
Well, you can now purchase a gift certificate and surprise them with a new and rewarding hobby. Its fun to make beer and even better to drink all the new styles which are becoming more popular in Australia. Gift Certificates are also available for all special occasions , or just to say thank-you.
For your gift certificate just click on the desired course in the table above and follow the prompts on Gift Voucher tab (top right hand side).
Why You Should do These Home Brewing Courses
There are numerous brewing courses around but these courses are designed by an experienced Masterbrewer and the courses are condensed into simple and easy short courses that don’t require many weeks or longer to complete.
- experience with brewing beer at the highest commercial level
- experience with quality control and how this can affect beer quality
- experience with setting up craft breweries and traps that brewers must avoid
- teaches practical recipe development and scale up factors
- providing choice of type of course to suit your needs either over 1 day, or 3 days (full time basis)
- provided excellent value for money
Vincent has over 3 decades of brewing experience and is well regarded in the industry as a masterbrewer at the highest level of brewing.Read more
Vince also possesses qualifications in teaching having completed a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment in 2010.
What the Masterbrew Courses Cover
The homebrewing courses relate to practices used in commercial brewing, and so cover topics such as raw material quality, designing your own beer (3 day course), how to conduct a taste assessment, and little know subjects as filtration, etc.Read more
For International Students please click here for more information.
The 12 Highlights You’ll Get From the Masterbrew Courses
- just what does it mean and how do you get consistent beer? The 4 day course tells you how to achieve consistency. Once you find out there is no going back to the old ways.